In Latin America, Dynamics 365 Finance has supported out-of-the-box localizations for Brazil and Mexico. As of 2023 release wave 1, out-of-the-box localizations now include the following Latin American countries/regions:
Chile / Colombia / Costa Rica / Nicaragua / Panama / Paraguay / Uruguay
Starting on the 10.0.33 version that is currently available to deploy in preview mode, “LATAM Globalization expansion feature” can be enabled to start testing those new localizations.
This is a preview feature. By enabling this feature, you are confirming that you have read and understand the preview feature terms and conditions.
The following articles include information about working with Finance in Latin America:
- Taxpayer types for Latin America
- Tax ID types for Latin America
- Document class letter for Latin America
- Customer sets for Latin America
- Vendor set configuration
- Addres setup for Latin America
- Sales point prefixes for Latin America
Feature List: Country expansion – localizations for LATAM countries | Microsoft Learn